sábado, mayo 23, 2009

Colours

Chau stand by.
Esta entrada es mía.
Como los días que vienen.
Los colores (toooodos) son lo más :)
y porque los ánimos están de vuelta y no serán momentáneos
. I know a girl who is so nice she'd change the world with just a smile why does she change her gentle heart and loving eyes are they for real or they disguise it's such a shame . She only wears that colour sometimes She only wears that colour sometimes And it's the colour of her real mind And it's the change that has made me blind . Here she comes everybody here she comes everybody And she just can't say goodnight No she just can't say goodnight To the girl she wants to hide Cos the girl that she ignores Is the girl that I adore . . I saw her just the other day She wouldn't stop she wouldn't stay And talk with me I met her then the other week And she was kind and she was sweet How can this be? . She only wears that colour sometimes She only wears that colour sometimes And it's the colour of her real mind And it's the change that has made me blind . Here she comes everybody Here she comes everybody And she just can't say goodnight No she just can't say goodnight To the girl she wants to hide Cos the girl that she ignores Is the girl that I adore . What's the colour of love? What's the colour of life? What's the colour of fear? What's the colour of strife? Watch the colours all changing Watch the colours collide Tell me why she don't understand It's her I like . She only wears that colour sometimes She only wears that colour sometimes And it's the colour of her real mind And it's the change that has made me blind
-The Frank and Walters