martes, noviembre 18, 2008

Valentine

uhm! nuevo grupo boni: The school * El sábado (miento, ya era domingo) dije que tenía fe en la política. Me dijeron algo así como... qué raro (¿o fue qué interesante?) que una socióloga (ojo: aún no lo soy!) tenga fe en la política. y lueeeego me senti tonta por haberlo dicho. y más lueeeeego ya no :) * * Hola, serás un pequeño dinosaurio. *
Have you ever wondered, baby, how life could be?
Spend some time in some far off places, spend some time with me
Get out of the hole you’re in and come on out and see So won’t you tell me that you’ll think about it
I really need to hear about it
You know she doesn’t understand you baby,
she’s never gonna let you be
So won’t you tell me that you’ll think about it
I really need to hear about it
You know she doesn’t understand you baby
She’s never gonna let you be her valentine.
-The School
_